Warrior cats forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I'm going to be changing the look of the site a bit, so if you refresh the page and it's completely different, don't freak out. ~Falter

HomeLe portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
=|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[START OF MESSAGE] Sat Apr 27, 2024: This is Faltercloud, the head admin. If you have an account here and see this message, you need to log in and say whether you are going to be active or not. I need to know because I will delete or suspend your account if you don't post somewhere. In the case that you are a member but have forgotten your password, post in the guest section please, and I'll work it out via email. The time limit for posting is within one month. That is, if you don't contact me some way or another within a month, you account will be either deleted or suspended. [END OF MESSAGE]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|=
Clan News
SEASON:
It is currently greenleaf. Go and enjoy the good hunting while it lasts!

WEATHER:
Sunny and humid. There is a slight chance of a sun shower.

Forestclan:
Leader: Deerstar
Deputy: Birchclaw
Medicine cat: Lilyfrost
Med apprentice: Leopardpaw
News: Not much is happening right now. Deerstar is currently worrying about a possible outbreak of greencough, what with leaf-fall, and, in turn, leaf-bare coming up.

Rockclan:
Leader: Lightstar
Deputy: Leafsong
Medicine cat: Flametail
News: At the moment we are just hanging out in Camp but Jetfeather may have dislocated his elbow so he is in need of medical attention. Let's hope for the best and hope he did not get some permanent damage.

Streamclan:
Leader: Sandstar
Deputy: Tigerheart
Medicine cat: ---
News: ---

Breezeclan:
Leader: Ivystar
Deputy: Lunaspots
Medicine cat: Cherryleap
News: ---

If you have a question about a Clan, contact: Faltercloud for ForestClan, honorchior for RockClan, Dovewing for BreezeClan, and Dawnfrost for StreamClan. If this is wrong please tell me!
Affiliates
Top posters
honorchior
How to make a cat Vote_lcapHow to make a cat Voting_barHow to make a cat Vote_rcap 
Faltercloud
How to make a cat Vote_lcapHow to make a cat Voting_barHow to make a cat Vote_rcap 
Fallenspirit
JetfeathertheFeatherjet
Nightstar
Darksky
Dovewing
Willowbreeze
Blizzardpelt
Emberflame